TEAM CAPTAIN INFO
Here are the steps to becoming a team captain and building your team.
- REGISTER your team on our Start a Team page
- ASK others to join your team via our Join a Team page. Team registration is ONLINE ONLY and closes on Tuesday, April 18 at midnight.
- USE TOOLS TO RECRUIT others. Here are some tools at your disposable:
Join My Team! Poster
Print and hang this poster at your office, gym, church, community center or elsewhere.
Download the 8.5" x 11" poster
Download the 11" x 17" poster
Join My Team! Email
I recently signed up for The Walk of Life, a 5K/10K Run/Walk through historic downtown Montgomery, Alabama, on Saturday, April 22. I'd like to invite you to join my team!
Afterwards, we can enjoy the post-event party in Riverfront Park that includes food, drinks, lots of fun activities, the Kids Dash and much more.
Best of all, the event supports the Joy to Life Foundation - an organization that provides free mammograms and other breast cancer screenings in Alabama to those who cannot afford them. Over 80,000+ mammograms have been provided and 1,115 people have detected breast cancer since 2008, thanks to money raised for the Joy to Life Foundation!
I'd love to have you as part of my Walk of Life team! Please join today by signing up on my team page.
Join My Team! Letter
Print, sign and mail this letter to recruit new team members.
Download the letter.
4. TELL team members that every dollar raised helps others detect and defeat breast cancer. Money raised provides much-needed mammograms and other breast cancer screenings to those who cannot afford them. Over 80,000+ mammograms have been provided and 1,115 people have detected breast cancer since 2008, thanks to money raised for the Joy to Life Foundation.
5. SHARE Fundraising Tools and 21 Incredibly FUN Fundraising Ideas with team members.
Good to Knows:
- Teams can consist of any combination of 5K or 10K participants, Kids Dash participants, Volunteers, and/or Virtual Participants.
- Early team pick-up is TBA.