EVENT - PARTY INFORMATION
Once participants cross the finish line they are encouraged to join the party at Riverfront Park. Entrance to the park is through the Riverfront tunnel on Commerce Street. This party includes food, drinks, giveaways, face painting, caricatures, balloon artists, vendors, entertainment, music, and so much more.
A race bib is included in the registration packet for 5K participants and Kids Dash participants only. Your race bib should be pinned to the front, outermost garment and will gain you access to several special vendors. They are listed below and notated with an *.
Wristbands can be purchased for $10 each during online registration or during late registration and pre-registration pick-up on Friday and Saturday for family or friends who may not register to walk or run, but will join you at the Post-Event Party.
MORE to know....
2018 WALK OF LIFE official starter will be announced soon!
- At Joy to Life, we CELEBRATE SURVIVORS! With your pink 2018 survivor shirt, you are invited to join us under the large pink tent for goodies, comraderie, and encouragement! Survivors will take their group picture at 10:30.
- Jim Dunham with The Music Guys is once again serving as DJ.
- There will be artists galore from IMAGINE FACES-face painters, a ukulele troup, balloon stilt-walker & more.
- The *Big Green Bus and Big Red Fire Truck will keep the fun happening! Look for it in the middle of the grassy area where the Kids Dash is being held.
- Professional Massage Therapists will be available to ease those hard working muscles.
- BIG MO from the Montgomery Biscuits will be there to officiate the Kids Dash races.
- Back by popular demand; the Wetumpka Elementary School Clown Troupe will be wondering around the crowd and also performing on stage.
- LAF will be entertaining with fun games for the kids!
- CASH AWARDS will be given out to our top 3 male and female runners at 10:00!
- More prizes will be given out to the top male and female and each of the age categories!
* These vendors are only available to paid participants wearing their Walk of Life Pink or White race bibs, or to those non-paid participants who have purchased and are wearing a Walk of Life wristband.